Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Good morning Rajiv,
Could you please discuss these questions in Saturday class?
Would it be possible to do them first up as I have to leave early, not later then 11 30 am.
Questions for class 5-03-2011
No 1) Why is a memory stick formatted in FAT, while a external hard drive is formatted in NTFS.
No 2) Is there a safe way of deleting something from your memory stick without deleting it from my hard drive?
No 3) Only with one contact on Skype I have the following problem. They can not see me but can hear me, but I can hear and see them. They get the following message: “Can not start video Rendere, please check if you have a valid Direct X installed”. They run windows XP.
We also use Logitech VID and we have no problem in hearing and seeing each other! They have been told to update Direct X. I do not know what Direct X they have; I have 9.0 as I run XP. I also run Windows Live Messenger and have no problem with neither of the other programs with my other contacts. If they have a problem with their Direct X and because of that Skype is not working, why is Logitech working? Is Logitech not using Direct X?
Wendy is having problems with Skype as well, so may be we can make it a Skype class next Saturday!
No 4) What is the difference between a one core and a two core system?
I have a two core system
No 5) Some weeks ago you were talking about CPUID and were going to post a link on our Blog. Could you explain to us again what it is all about please?
No 6) What is the main cause that Shockwave plugin and Adobe plugin crashes?
I really enjoy the computer classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment