Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Information for Rajiv

Rajiv I have had two new people inquire about our computer club. They will both be coming on Saturday. Both have computers but no notebooks although one said that maybe he should purchase one. They both have been using computers for some time and I think been to some classes for different interests but I don't know what they are interested in learning. Will just have to wait and see.

Also Bev is not able to use our blog as she still hasn't got her dashboard issue solved. Hopefully she will be back on Saturday and this can be fixed. Bev also is interested in learning how to burn a CD or copy music from a CD. I think she mentioned something about a MP3?? Not sure. We have spent time on this but I think a refresh for some of us would be good sometime.

Am looking forward to seeing you on Saturday

No comments:

Post a Comment