Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Skype Questions

Have just been talking to my daughter and grandchildren using a video call. A cyberlink thing kept popping up in the middle of the screen and I had to keep closing it and clicking on to full screen at regular intervals. She wasn't experiencing the same thing. Don't know why this kept happening.

Also I took some pictures quite a while ago when this happened on a previous occasion but I have no idea where they would be or if they happened at all.

Hans are you the Skype expert? I think I need a lesson.

See you all on Saturday

1 comment:

  1. HI Wendy,
    I am by no way the Skype expert but know a little bit about it.
    I have a few Skype questions for Rajiv on Saturday so may be we can make it a Skype day next Saturday. A friend of mine can see and hear me on Skype, while I can hear her but her video will not work although it works fine with Logitech VID. She gets the following message: “Can’t start Video Rendere, check if you got a valid DIRECTX installation” We are trying to update the DIRECTX installation, but no luck so far basically because she overseas and the times are different. I get her to download CrossLoop and I can see her desktop then, which makes a lot easier.
    I did it with my brother-law in the US and now I can help him a lot easier with his computer problems.
    I have 3 programs installed on my computer with which I can make video calls, Skype, Logitech and Windows Live Messenger.
    This afternoon I installed 2 extra RAM in my computer and have now 3 RAM. It works fine and it seems to be a lot faster.

    ReplyDelete