Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Photos Picasa and Emails HELP!!

Gosh here I am again. I hope a fellow Con Hill Computer person may be able to help.


In Picasa I have discovered that I must tick the keep original size box when exporting photos to a folder on my desk top or a 1.8mg photo can suddenly become a 131Kb size.
This is no good to include in a Christmas calendar my daughter in law is making as the quality is not as good.


Also found that when using them from the desk top to an attachment in Yahoo or Big Pond the size is again reduced. (down to 4972 bytes in one case). G Mail seemed to keep the original size but it was then reduced for the receiver of the emailed attachment.


What is the best way to send the photos to a person living interstate without losing the photo quality? Do I need to use Australia post for a disc or USB?


I definitely have a lot to learn!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment