Pages

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Thank You Everyone!

A big Thank You to each one of you for the lovely gifts. It has truly been an honour for me to be able be amidst you and share my knowledge and help you all have a better computing experience. It has become a way of life for me now to be with you every alternate saturday. I will definitely continue with you all as I have conveyed to Jude in the next year and was touched by some of you who said you'd cry if I didnt continue.
I look forward to starting lessons next year in mid January ... Till then it's adieu from me though I'm just a blog message or email away.. Take care & Merry Christmas to all of you & seasons greetings for the new year!

1 comment:

  1. I miss you already. Hope my question list is not too long by mid January. Have a great Christmas with lots of fun. See you 2011.
    Got telstra to change my plan to 5gig for the same cost so will see how that goes. Thanks so much for your advice. I did not know that this was possible.
    Cheers Wendy

    ReplyDelete