Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Need to start from basics sometimes

Rajiv, you mentioned that we may be going to brush up on email operation and attachments. A few people including myself seem to be interested in doing this. I would also like to learn more about tool bars and organising basic settings on my computer. You have set my computer up to open our blog as well as my Big Pond sites each time I go into the internet. Coral's goes straight to google as the Big Pond people who came to connect her did not make hers go straight to Big Pond as they did mine. I am sure all this is quite easy but I have never had to set up a computer from scratch. Also the short cuts for some web pages can be on the desk top or on the bottom of the screen. Would like to learn the easiest way to do this. Maybe other people as well as myself would benefit from some very basic computer set up instructions. Another amazing thing that has happened to me is that when I posted a comment on Allan's post my photo has appeared on it. Don't ask me how I did this. Still haven't managed to get the photo to the right place! Anyway, I think this is all lots of fun and I do enjoy our classes

1 comment:

  1. Wendy, we will cover this topic in the next class ie today.

    ReplyDelete