Pages

Monday, November 1, 2010

Learning about blogs

I am so glad that Rajiv has taught us what a blog is and how to post comments.
My granddaughter is in kindergarten and her class has a blog where the children are encouraged to place comments and thoughts about questions her teacher posts. One question asks whether they think it is a good idea for each class to have a pet (they have a gold fish called sparkle). Another is whether they think that each class should have a blog and another about whether animals should be kept in a zoo. The comments that some post are great and family and friends are encouraged to send some too. The teacher monitors them before they are published. I asked her if I should post one too and she said yes please so I feel happy that I was able to find the site and add a comment too. Thankyou Rajiv. I would feel too unsure of what I was doing if it wasn't for you teaching us about blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment